It is the largest of the 3 villas, with direct access to the gardens, spa, jacuzzi & hammam, and swimming pool*. It also has access for people with reduced mobility.
It occupies the ground floor and first floor of the main building, and can accommodate up to 14 people. This villa is composed of:
- On the ground floor: the entrance, a spacious living room, a magnificent kitchen and dining room, a utility room, WC, children’s playroom and family room, as well as a bedroom (COCAGNE);
- Upstairs: a small living room in the middle of 5 other bedrooms: OCCITANE, LA TARNAISE, LA VAURÉENNE, L’ARTESAN and LE MOULIN.
10% discount for a minimum stay of 3 nights!
*The swimming pool is shared, unheated, and uncovered, with a security system. Dimensions: 4m x 6.5m, depth 1m 50 cm.
Rate during high season
Rate for one person per week
Rate per night
Rate for 1 bedroom accommodating 2 people - breakfast included
The Pastelier villa
The ground floor of the Pastelier opens to a large shaded garden of 450m2 with a large cellar. This very quiet and sunny space is enclosed by walls, 3 galleries and a watchtower from the 17th century. You will also find a large terrace of 100m2 where you can enjoy your meals outdoors, as well as a relaxing area with a pool & jacuzzi.
The perfect villa for hosting groups of friends and family
The Pastelier villa is perfectly equipped to accommodate large groups of friends or host family reunions.
You will have at your disposal the following interior facilities:
- Stove top burner,
- Refrigerator with a freezer,
- Senseo coffee maker,
- Cutlery for 20 persons,
- Pots and pans, oven dishes, baking sheets,
- Household products (dishwashing liquid, sponge, dishwasher tablets),
- Salt, pepper, and spices.
- Towel dryer,
- Hair dryer.
- Baby cot, high chair,
- Games for children, board games,
- Washing machine,
- Vacuum cleaner,
- Iron and ironing board,
- Auxiliary heating.